Insurance of financial leasing
- Exporter and importer conclude a purchasing agreement
- The importer files an application for credit/leasing to a bank/leasing company
- «KazakhExport» concludes an insurance agreement with a bank/ leasing company
- The bank/leasing company and importer conclude a loan/financial leasing agreement
- The importer pays to the exporter for the goods using the borrowed money or the leasing company pays for the goods to the exporter
- The exporter delivers the goods to the importer
- In case of importer’s default on the loan/leasing, «KazakhExport» compensates losses to the bank/leasing company
«Lokomotiv kurastyru zauyty» JSC
«KazakhExport» concluded the first export deal for Kazakhstan at the international level structured as lease financing of export of domestic locomotives produced by «Lokomotiv Kurastyru Zauyty» JSC to Azerbaijan for the total amount of 8,9 bln. tenge.
In the framework of the deal, the subsidiaries of «National Management Holding «Baiterek» – «Development Bank of Kazakhstan» JSC and «KazakhExport» EIC» JSC» provided financing & insurance protection for the supply of 10 locomotives of «Lokomotiv Kurastyru Zauyty» JSC to Republic of Azerbaijan for a period of 10 years.